Happy Holidays!

I've been so happy this past few days., Christmas is just around the corner and super daming tao sa malls and traffic jam na talaga.. Last week, parang tinatamad pako mag shopping, parang wala di ako excited. Naku naman kasi ang Boss ko.., walang katapusang kasamaan talaga.. Di sure kung maaprove ang VL ko.. We're planning to spend Christmas in KL sana. Kaso di ko maenjoy ang preparation kasi wala pang news about my VL. Ayoko na talagang mag VL ng matagal, mahirap i-approve.. :(

So ayan, came yesterday, exactly 1 week before our departure date, my leave has been approved! Yes! So eto na prepare mode na for our Christmas Vacation.. :) Salamat pa din sa aking mabuting Boss, salamat sa kanyang mabuting puso (meron pala).


We'll be staying at Hilton Double Tree courtesy of my Hubby's VIP pass naks.. We got our room for affordable price, mas mura pa sa Fragrance Hotel - Crystal na pinag-stayan namin sa Singapore last January.

Here's the pic of our Travel Passport:



I will post a review after don't worry.. :)

At dahil super naexite nako ng bonga di ako mapakali kung bibili ba ako ng new camera o hindi.., as in ilang gabing di ako makatulog kakahanap ng reviews. Pinapipilian ko talaga Canon SX220 HS, Nikon S9100 or Canon S95. I used snapsort to compare these 3 beautiful cameras. I even compared them to my  2yo Pink Sony W330. Finally I decided to pick the best, it is the Canon s95. I ordered from Dbgadgets  through PayPal this morning.Tomorrow ang meet up sa Ayala.. Can't wait na din.. :) Another wish granted from my list.. Thank you Lord!

At isa pang check na check, may nakapansin na din that I lost weight.. Yay! Been not eating rice for 5 weeks now, kaya ang sama ng loob ko wala manlang nakakapansin, pero last night, my Vietnamese office mate said that i looked slim daw.. hayysss feels like heaven.. Salamat Cindy. :) Success story naman pala di lang halata..

So now, I'm super duper ready for Christmas! Hope you'll have a blast this Holiday season as well.. :)

Cheers!





Comments

Sumi Go said…
Hi sis Sherlyn, ingat and have fun on your KL trip! :) Btw, I love the camera you chose. That's what I'm eyeing at for quite some time na. My point-and-shoot recently broke, but I'm still saving up pa for a new camera. Happy Christmas!

Btw, I have an ongoing Christmas giveaway at my blog. I hope you can take a peek, or join if you like. Enter here: http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2011/12/purple-dolls-christmas-giveaway.html
Unknown said…
Saludo ako sayo talaga sis. Di ko kaya ang no rice for 5 weeks. Wow ha! Good luck po. Hope you get a very good result. Visiting from Gt here.
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
@ Sis Sumi, thanks sis., sana magaling na ko sa mga shooting modes after 6 months.. hehe.. btw, i joined in your contest.. ganda ng mga prizes... Congrats on your 2nd month..

@ Mrs. Kolca, heheh kaya mo yan sis, lalo na pag mejo nakikita mo na ang improvements mas ma-momotivate ka to watch what you eat.. :) Thanks for visiting my blog.,.
Dianne said…
I also want to go to KL! sana next year! Enjoy your trip sis!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thanks sis Dianne.. :) Merry Christmas!