Rice

Dear Self,

Christmas is fast approaching. Everyone's planning about their Noche Buena or finding restaurants to celebrate Christmas Eve. Even here in the office, my colleagues are talking about our Chinese New Year Dinner.., Hayyss! This is the hardest point of my NO RICE DIET.. I am about to lose my grip.. I can feel that I will eat this sinful food (sorry) very very soon.. :(

I'm telling you now that you are allowed eat half a cup a day, BUT there's no assurance that you will not get more., I know you will ask for more.

Deep inside, I really want to eat rice this season but I know I will gain the pounds I lost 6 weeks ago..,

I hope I can control the urge, I want to reach that 54kgs before I can eat you again. 4 more kgs to go.., Pleeeeeaaasseee help me...,


>> Consience..

Comments

Sumi Go said…
You can do it sis! You've gone a long way and you'll sure be able to resist the temptation.. :)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Yes sis sana nga.., sayang naman ang lahat ng pinag hirapan.. :(
you can do it sis, no cheating para mas achive na achieve at wapak na wapak ang no rice!!Merry Christmas to you and your family.