Christmas in KL, Malaysia Part 2


Day 2 (24-Dec):

Again we had our complimentary Breakfast to jump start the day..



Pool time at the 10th floor:



Putra Jaya and Batu Caves are on my list for the 2nd Day.
I asked my sister to join us and she said yes.. (they booked in the same hotel surprise surprise). My original plan was to take the Train but since my dear sister was there.., I saved time and Ringgit.. :)

We took a cab from the Hotel to Putra Jaya. We wanted to go to Batu Caves but it rained hard. :( This is my 3rd time going to KL and I have yet to visit Batu Caves, saving for my 4th visit maybe.. Taxi fare from Double Tree - Putra Jaya - and back was RM160.



Dinner time with my Brother-in-Law in Jung Won – Korea BBQ Restaurant Near Jalan Ampang.



This Ginger drink excites me because it has cooked rice grains.. Hmmm.., it tastes sooo good..



Party Party at the Axis Lounge for the Christmas Eve.




Merry Christmas!


Please also see Day 1 and Day 3

Love love love...

Comments

Sumi Go said…
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas sis! Advance happy new year to you and your family.. :)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thanks sis for reading.. Happy new year din to u and ur family,..