Late Post: Valentine's Day

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This is just another late post as the title implies. I just thought of sharing this even months had already past not for "mema-post lang" but because I want to make this as a reminder of my hubby's desire to surprise me because he loves me. Actually, this blog was made as a personal blog, for me to have something to read on even many years may pass.

Just recently, my son told me that he found out that I have a website and said that he was happy reading our past travels, food trips and other "throwback" events. My son's discovery inspired me to write again, to blog our happy moments again. (hi baby.. :)).

It was expected. Hubby loves to give me flowers on Vday, my Bday and on our anniversary. It's no surprise anymore. Around 2am I noticed that hubby left and I told myself "ahh bibili na yun ng bouquet. (ganda ko e.. haha)". I went back to sleep some more and at 6am, I woke up bcos he kept on tossing and turning. I thought it was his way of waking me up. Pero I felt irritated na din, ang likot e. And so I went to pee and when I opened the bedroom door, I was surprised to see not just a bouquet of flowers but now with a box of chocolate, a piece of gold and a greeting card. It was the first time that I received a card from him. I was surprised, it wasn't expected, I was touched and nearly cried.


Thank you daddy for the gifts, thank you for making each Valentine's Day sweeter than ever. Thank you for the effort, for thinking of ways to make me happy, for surprising me and for the greeting card which I thought you'd never do. Thank you for doing this for the first time. I love you for being you. #tyl



Xoxo

Comments

A Dash Of Ash said…
**kilig!! More love love love love :)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
hahha, @the girl chasing wonders.. lakas maka bagets dba?