Food Trip: Pound by Todd English

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Last month I received an email and text from Pound by Todd English and it seemed a good news. Everybody loves promos and everybody love burgers so I told hubby right away. The message says:



And so we went the following day. I called them early in the morning to reserve a seat as I anticipated lots of people would be going and we might be late for the promo. So there when we arrived, I noticed that there were only few customers. There were no reserved table for us because.. yah, there were not even ten dining that time.

I like to interior as well as the exterior of the place. It's cozy and well lit.



So we ordered three burgers and a french fries.







Again, I am not a food blogger or a food expert, the burgers are good but there is still room for improvement. Having Todd English in the restaurant's name, I expected more in terms of taste and quality. *This is just two cents*



Nevertheless, we enjoyed the promo and saved us bucks. Paid 40 bucks for the 380 receipt. 



Pound by Todd English
B3, Bonifacio High Street, 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Xoxo


Comments