Catching Up with the Sis-in-law

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So we had an invitation from hubby's sister last February. This was just a simple get-together with some of their friends and relatives at their cozy house in Tagaytay Highlands. Me and hubby love to receive invitations to SIL's house because aside from the cool breeze of Tagaytay, their place is really serene and everything is well manicured. Tagaytay City now, as we know, is nearly being populated and polluted with all of these condos and malls being built one after the other. Good thing that Tagaytay Highlands was properly planned situated away from the hustle and bustle of the City.

This is the first time that we were invited for lunch so we took the opportunity to take some day shots of the place.


Here's Ellie, all by her lonesome. :D


 I love how SIL and BIL (brother-in-law) host us guests as they serve pica-pica while waiting for the table to be set. I also love the wine and of course the jokes and conversations. But what I love the most was well, the main event.... Pepita's Lechon! Yummy!
Pepita's French Lechon with Truffle Stuffing

I'm not a food blogger and I couldn't a word that would best describe my Pepita's Lechon experience. But so far, it is the best lechon I've ever tasted. It's a lechon experience with a twist. :D


Add caption
So after the filling lunch, our son wanted to take a dip in the pool so he tagged along with BIL for a quick plunge.
Our son enjoying the kiddie pool, all his.
Here's hubby assisting his boss. :D

 After swimming and some more chikas, we headed home.
"Instagram worthy" shot. thanks to my photographer. haha 
It's always fun to catch up with SIL and BIL, they are both active chatters and warm hosts. I love Tagaytay Highlands and of course the Lechon. haha  Another day well spent. :D #tyl




Pepita's Lechon Degustacion
Facebook page.

Xoxo


Comments