Food Trip: Noki Nocs Halo Halo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I haven't heard of this restaurant before, I actually didn't have a clue but when you ask the locals of Palawan on which restaurant serves the best Halo-halo in town, they'd definitely say "Noki-Nocs!".

It was the last day of our company trip. We had nothing much to do that day aside from again, eating. Since our hotel is nearby the airport, we arrived a bit early for the flight. After checking in our baggage, we decided to go out and try the famous Halo-halo of Puerto Princesa.

From the airport, we road a tricycle going to Noki-Nocs restaurant. We only had 45mins to spend so we were shocked to see the long cue. It was like everyone in the city wants to eat halo-halo that afternoon. After ordering, we sat down and wait for our number to be called. We were 10 in the group and we also had 10 orders of halo-halo to go and went back  to the airport right away.


Creamy Halo-halo for only Php 85.00


The locals were right. Noki-Nocs' halo-halo is the best in Puerto Princesa, actually, I could say that this is the best halo-halo I've ever tasted so far. Some may compare them with Razon's but I think the former is better. I love the shaved ice, it is almost similar to the texture of the ice cream on top, the sweetened ingredients were not too sweet, milk was served generously and the leche flan was perfect. I'd definitely bring my hubby and son to Noki Nocs when we travel to Palawan.


Noki Nocs Savory House
cor Puerto Princesa North Road, Rizal Avenue,
Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Xoxo

Comments