A Journey to desired weight

It's been a while since I wrote about losing weight. And now I'm here again posting about my journey to loose weight. I will try to make this short as my rants about my weight has been written here in my blog for so many times. Same issues, problems and promises ya da ya da.., 
Just a bit of intro lols, my weight has reached to 63 kgs (138.6lbs) when we decided to move out of my Parent's house. Since I am the queen of my own house, I've been cooking a lot. My hubby has gained a lot of weight too. Hubby as my #1 fan would always say that I cook really good. And me as his bestfriend, would eat with him with the same appetite, not to mention same amount of rice every meal. Yay! :D 
This is how I look with 63kgs:




This is during our Annual physical Exam in the office. I was shocked to find out that I am 63kgs heavy.

Ok, I actually don't look fat because
my face looks slim daw. But my tummy looks really prominent now. :P I have new pairs of jeans but now they don't look good on me as it get super tight. :( same goes with my new dresses and tops. I feel so sad and I admit that i lost some "confidence".

On 11.11.11 I decided to lose weight (yeah heard of this line for several times too). But this time, I'm really dead SERIOUS (for the nth time, AGAIN). Please belive me now.., I'M SO FREAKING SERIOUS.., PROMISE! That special day, I cut down RICE on my meals. I promised to myself to do what worked for me way back 2006 when I gave birth. It was really effective. From 72kgs down to 54kgs for just 8 months. I didn't look like I have a child, mukhang dalaga pa daw. If I've done that before why the heck I can't do it now? 

It's almost 2 weeks now, NO RICE, few bread, few sweets. I can see the effect on me as my jeans get a little bit lose. Hubby said that I lost some weight now, but still nobody notices yet in the office. When I weighed this morning, I saw 58kgs on the scale.., I actually couldnt belive it, baka sira lang or not accurate, but i feel good in a way because diet is working on me. Anyhow I will stick to this diet until i reach my ideal weight (54kgs) and beyond.

I will update you guys next week. Stay healthy and Fab everyone!

P.S.

Hubby started with his diet yesterday. We'll shred those unwanted pounds together! Cheers!

Comments