Gift ideas

Christmas season is here. The much awaited time of the year. Time for bonuses, parties with friends and relatives, sharing and gift giving.

It's mid November now and I can feel the rush. I can see Bazaars, promos and sales everywhere. I didn't have my gift list not until today. I bounced to a thread in GT regarding Christmas gift ideas click here

I felt excited and at the same time iffy about my budget. :(
Good thing that there are promos everywhere. Here are some gift ideas in my head:

Mom and MIL - VS lotion - Market Market
Dad - Polo - Market Market
FIL - perfume - Market Market
BIL - Pen with engrave - NBS
Niece - Diary - NBS
Sister - maybe cosmetics - Nyx ebay
Brother - Shirt / money - Market Market
Hubby - watch or wallet - Rima Sale / RCBC Plaza
Son - Scan to go toy - Toy stores

For my inaanak I will check Toy Bazaars plus cash.

I will be going out for shopping tomorrow to buy some gifts to complete my list as early as possible, I want to avoid Christmas hassle in December as we expect more shoppers during that month.

Happy shopping everyone.

Comments