2 weeks and counting






Tomorrow will be the 2nd week of my NO RICE diet. Just to give you a short update, well, there's still no BIG changes in terms of my weight and size. But I feel that my jeans are a bit lose now and my tummy has flatten a BIT.

On my 1st 2 weeks, I just cut down my carbs but i still eat sweets. Just recently I gave in to Hubby's ice cream pasalubong and a bar of cadburry chocolate courtesy of my dad from Malaysia. :(

Well, beginning today, I will forget about sweets. I promise not to eat them to make my weight loss even faster and more effective.

So far I've lost 4 lbs from 138.6 (no excercise), I don't know if it's my water weight and I have yet to lose my excess body fat. Oh well, 15 lbs to go.. :D

Comments

Sis, so happy for you!!No Rice diet is a long process but very worthy so keep it up! weighing scale numbers are not important from what I have learned from the book that I am reading it is the fat that needs to burn, you may still eat the same amount in minimum amount for as long as you burn calories in return.

Good luck sa atin sis!!!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thanks sis.., well i guess im hooked to this.., Yah, I'll be your diet-buddy you are my Idol.. ^.*.., looking forward to summer.. ^^ Cheers!
Sis, mag idol ka na lang din naman siguraduhin mo na talagang sexy ako ni sa kalingkingan ng sexy wala pa nga...haha.sure let us be diet and health conscious buddy, at dapat before mag annual dinner biggest loser na tayo ng fats...hehe..
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Aylabet sis! sana nga no.. heheh anu ka ba idol kita kasi nakaya mong walang rice for more than 3 yrs now., we can lose more lbs basta let's suport each other..
mag hhwaian costume pa tau sa annual dinner.. Lols!
Chew On This said…
I wish I had your discipline ^_^ No rice diet really works ^_^
Tsina said…
OMG. Kaya ko ba yan? :|
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi sis Chew and Tsina, kayang kaya yan. I never thought i could do this again after 5 yrs. Dead serious na tlaga ako sa no rice diet.
Sumi Go said…
This is so inspiring! I'd love to take rice out of my diet for so long, but I just can't. Para akong hihimatayin 'pag walang rice! hahaha.. Kaya I just eat as much as I want, then exercise to burn everything down. Effective naman.. :)

Btw sis if you have some free time, try to exercise a little din para mapabilis ang shedding ng excess pounds. But props to you for being so disciplined and maintaining your no-rice diet! ;)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi Sumi.., Sis thanks for reading my blog. Eto nakakaya pa naman. I keep myself focused talaga. This is for that little black dress na 1 size smaller for me. Effective naman.. ^^

Kanina I started to do some cardio exercises again. I have les mills Latin and Hip Hop Abs DVDs hope makatulong na din..

Kaya mo yan sis, eat less talaga at exercise. For me kasi I have to wean myself from rice kasi sobrang lakas ko sa rice.