Concert 1: The Moffatts Farewell Tour





This year has been a concert thingy for us. We've been to few shows and been very supportive with each other in terms of our idols. *Part 2 and 3.


02-2017
Hubby knows that I was a die hard fan of the Moffats back in High School and I still am. Late last year around October the has announced their come back concert. I've never been so excited since. I was one of the first few fans to avail of the tickets before it became public. But being "tamad" to go out, I contemplated for months until a week before the show. I went with my High School Bff and co-fan Hydie. My supportive hubby drove us to Araneta. 






My heart skipped a beat when the show started. It was surreal. I felt like I was 16 again, back in the days when we followed them everywhere they go. Back when I saw their concert in 2000 at the Francisco Balagtas Theater. 







They made me feel young again. "Parang nabuang ulit ako dai..." Then I played their songs over and over again at home. Ask JP, ate Debi and Hubby, they have already memorized the songs. One Moffatian Family. 😁




Now prepping for their concert next year!




Comments