Concert 3: #GandaForAll



*Part 1 and 2

10-2017
So the BFF bought me Vice Lipstick for my Birthday and also gave me the VIP ticket of the product launch at the Araneta Colisseum.



I was soooo near the stage and got close with Vice Ganda during the show. It was soooo bongga for a product launch. The show tackles self love with the hashtag #gandaforall. In deed everyone is beautiful regardless of color, age, size, gender and shape.


Me: Vice! Selfie tayo!
Vice: Sige, pindutin mo ng marami yan. 

I got to meet some of my co-youtube influencers (charot! Yaan na!). Had a photo with Anne Clutz. Saw Purple Heiress, Anna Cay and Michelle Dy in the event too.

One of my favorite Beauty Vlogger, Anne Clutz.



It feels good to be a Fan Boy/Girl. It makes our hearts young and happy. Para sa ikakabata ng puso, ok lang maging fan. 😁😁😁

Comments