The Lazy Blogger

Yes and again, it's been months since my last post. I have to admit that I feel like not in the mood to update my blog. I'm inspired, busy and blessed... There are so many things to share but I'm just lazy. :)

We've been so busy since last December. I thought that I have already posted here too. I attended a two-day seminar in Antipolo with my boys on the side. Learned so many things about the business but what I really loved was the quick getaway that me and my big boys had.

We stayed at Date and Dine and owned this very beautiful place for 2 days. Every corner of this big  property was solely for the 3 of us... only for a night. hahaha.

This is our home for a night.



The room includes free breakfast, free wifi and access to the gym and pool. We also had our dinner at the Resort with a romantic view, over looking the city lights.

Like a student once again.
Had fun and met new friends at the conference. And since I finished the seminar, I've never been so busy then. Me and hubby went to different places to complete the requirements. And as of writing with God's grace, our hardships are finally paid off. It's never easy to venture into something new but it's worth it, specially when you find mix business with leisure.

Guess, I have more time to blog starting today. "Medyo naka el-el na sa schedule."

xo xo

Date and Dine Resort
Phone No: ++63 (0)2 571.4122
Email :  datedineresort@icloud.com
Begonia / Verbena Drive
(off 7th Avenue)
Beverly Hills Subdivision
1870 Antipolo




Comments