Staycation at the Crimson Hotel 2

Part 1 of our Crimson experience here.

After having our lunch, JP grabbed his swimwear and headed to the pool.




By the way, the pool, lobby and the restaurants are all located at the 8th level of the hotel. You may see a lot of people around since everyone checking and out are all at the same floor.




 At 4pm the pool area was almost empty but wait for a few minutes and the area will soon be crowded specially on weekends and holidays. Me and the F-I-L were joking that the pool looks like there is an excursion going on. But I'm glad that we came early and managed to enjoy the area while it's still empty.





So while JP is enjoying his dip, I sneak for a quick work out.





 ... just because I wanted to burn some calories before dinner. I knew  I couldn't control myself anymore when faced with delish food. The Fitness Center is fully equipped with cardio and strength machines. Their instructor also offered me a 5,000 ++  membership that is good for 2 pax for 4 months. I'll discuss with hubby first but for now I'd be content with my favorite YouTube workout videos.


So this is me after 1 hour. Please excuse my "poruntong", magbabasketball pa si inday. Loving this pair of shorts, comfy and lakas maka-macho peg. Move over! -ganun! hahah




Café 8 experience up next.

Comments