Yakimix Smokeless Grill


Last Sunday, my friend Ella and her Bf Jeorge invited me and hubby for a dinner at Yakimix Greenbelt. I have never been to a smokeless grilling restaurant before but I get to read and hear a lot of reviews about this buffet place. Finally, last Sunday was the day. :)

When we get there at 7pm, Ella and Jeorge were already settled. Ella made a reservation earlier that day and we avoided the long cue. Big thanks Ella!


Aside from the fresh meats and cuts, they also have cooked meals:

Sukiyaki and crab


The first timer. :)
Tempura and california maki

Enjoying the foodies



My buffet style is to eat dessert every after main dishes to avoid umay.. :)
Dessert: Ice cream, black beans, gulaman and ice.
Rocky road and ube ice cream

me and hubby
I really enjoyed the buffet, i think I finished 3 rounds of tempura and grilled meat. :) We were the last people inside the restaurant and still want more.

I highly recommended Yakimix for simple get together and special occasions. Imagine for around Php 600 you will get to enjoy variety of dishes. We will be back for sure.. :)

Yakimix
Greenbelt 3
3/F Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St.
Ayala Center, Makati
(02) 475-5153 to 54
Open everyday from 11:00am ~ 2:00pm and 5:30pm ~ 11:00pm      

Comments