Welcome 2013

Happy 2013!

Hope you had a meaningful holidays. It's been months since my last post and i missed blogging.

Well, to jump start the year let me share my goals for this year. I only have a short list because I don't want to be disappointed (again).

1. Adventure - This year, we will be visiting Hong Kong and Macau, in 3 weeks time actually. That's why I'm busy doing all the preps from accomodations and itineraries.

2. House construction - This goal is actually an old goal of me and hubby. Crossing fingers this time.

3. Restarting healthy lifestyle - >.< I don't want to elaborate, my waistline will tell the story. ^^

4. Getting preggers - Giving my son a sibling, I think is a good idea.


Good luck to me then.

Have a healthy and fruitful 2013 everyone!

Cheers!



Comments

A Dash Of Ash said…
i super like--well love the 4th one.. hahhaa :) wishing the same. lol