Lipo-cavitation at the S-Bar

Weight loss has been my problem for years now. If you would read my previous posts you will see that losing weight has been a struggle for me. For some, it is simple as skipping meals, but for many of us, it is a fight between wanting to become sexy and the love of food. :))

From CHEAP diet PILLS, mga PAMPA-sexy as said by Ted Failon, I also tried my luck but to NO MAGIC happened.

Last November, I skipped eating rice and it worked for me. I lost 10 lbs and I felt lighter. But due to Christmas Season, I was not able to pursue with my NO RICE Diet. 6 months later, I gained back what I have lost, I should say DOUBLE. This is my biggest ME. 67.5kgs. I'm really unhappy with my weight right now.

When I was 58kgs I thought that I was fat already., But now.., I just

And my diet resets..,

Btw, I bought 10 sessions of S-Bar Spa Lipocavitation voucher from Ensogo. I still don't know if it will work for me. I am done with my 1st session last Friday and I can't say any improvement on my weight loss yet. We will see maybe after 5 sessions or more. (hopefully)

I called the clinic late in the afternoon and the attendant said that I could visit them at 7pm. It gave me a good impression of the clinic because booking is not a hassle with them. Me and hubby went there 30mins late and they accomodated me right away. They asked me to fill up a form as my PX record. They said that they will just update the form everytime I visit them. I told them that I want to have my tummy done. They assisted me to a room with 2 beds which is also their Massage room. Before the procedure, she meassured my tummy first, under the bra line, belly button, and under my belly button. She also meassured the "Height" (lols) of my pusod down under my Puson. kalerkey.. :))

Then, she put a manageable amount of cold gel on my tummy area. Then she began massaging my tummy with the Lipo-cav machine. It is a plate-like instrument, something like an Ultrasound. The procedure took 20minutes, 10 minutes each sides of the tummy. It was quite painful at first since the massage application is a bit hard. There was also a slight needle/heat feeling when it reaches the thinner layer of your skin, mine for example is in my stretchmarks area. The pain is somehow bearable minus the rubbing / massaging part which I find really hard specially on the tummy area.

After the procedure she measured my tummy again and I lost a total of 4.7 cm. I guess it is something I can gain back by simply drinking a glass of water. heheheh.

Well, im still hoping that this will work with diet and exercise.

Comments