Icons at the Arena (update)

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my late post. Just got busy at work last week after Father's Day.

Just want to update you guys for re Icons concert held last 16th of June at the MOA Arena. I'd like to commend the people who made this event memorable and of course worth it. :))

The show started 30mins late of schedule. That night was also the launching of the Arena, some of big names in politics are there including Vice Pres. Binay, Pasay City Congressman and Mayor (???) if I remember correctly. Mr. Henry Sy and family were also there.

Our lowerbox tickets






Too early ba?

Hindi kai magkatabi.. :(

The show started finally, more than 30mins late of the scheduled time. I forgot who sang first but I can only recall Dulce, Rachelle Alejandro and Bernie Varga.
Christian Bautista, The Company and Richard Poon rendered Jose Mari Chan's hits. JMC was also there and sang his hit "Beautiful Girl".

Juris and Piolo sang Ogie Alcasid's Hits. Regine and Ogie were there as well.
Lea Salonga here with her song "Is this love? feeling restless inside, wanting you always be my side..." -- I think I'm in Love.
"Kay Ganda ng Ating Musika".., All performers were gathered on stage minus Regine and Ogie.


Lea Salonga, Martin Nievera, Jose Mari Chan, Basil Valdez, Freddie Aguilar, Christian Bautista, Erik Santos, Juris, Jed Madela, Piolo Pascual, Bamboo, Arnel Pineda, and the singing group, The Company.













Over all, the concert was fun. Seeing our favorite OPM Icons in one night is more than enough.








Happy ^.^
About our seats, hubby transferred beside me since the seat on my left is the only vacant on the entire row. Lucky us. hahahah  ~.^ wink.


Comments