Racks kind of Saturdate

I've been craving for baby ribs since last week. Hubby asked me where do I wanted to have a lunch date last Saturday. I didn't have any idea so he recommended Racks. I've been to Racks before but I only tried their fried chicken. When we checked out their FB page, I drooled.

So came Saturday, the 3 of us were excited to spend our weekend together so before lunch time, we headed to Racks, the Fort Strip. It was a happy day except that our JP had a fever, awww.

Groupie :D
Me and hubby wanted to have baby ribs while JP wanted fried chicken., Well, so this is what we got. 

2 large cuts of Baby ribs and 4pcs Chicken


Side Dish #1

Side Dish #2
 We ordered Racks Family Platter that is Good for 4: Southern Favorites. Hubby is a rice person, we thought that he needed to order rice but we were surprised that the platter comes with a large serving of RICE and a pitcher of soda. Applause!!!

cto: Racks FB Page

Happy Lunchie!

Wait.. lemme share a selfie. haha 
It's almost weekend, I'm pretty excited on spending it with my favorite people.

'Til then! Xoxo


Comments