Ice Cream Fun: Magnum Cafe Manila


Filipinos are fond of new things. With the great power of social media, updated trends and latest food discoveries can be searched in the net easily. You will be blown away by the numbers of hashtags (#) about fashion, gadgets and food. 

In 2012, Selecta has introduced Magnum in the Philippines. I remember my newsfeed was flooded with the "Magnum" craze. I became curious about this icecream-on-stick craze and so we decided to give it a try. Unlike other people, we were not pleased on they made this ice cream so famous. I liked Cornetto and pinipig crunch better. Sorry to the fans. 

This year, Magnum has opened their first Cafe in the Philippines. My newsfeed was again flooded with hastags #MagnumCafe #makeyourown. Me and hubby were really not interested to try. The store is always full and to be able to go in, you must wait in the longgggg queue.

Since they got my son's attention, we were forced to give it a chance. Haha.., Ok JP, let's try this again. Let's Create Our Own Magnum.

Look how happy he is. <3 i="">

There's a lot of toppings to choose from. But you only need to choose 3.
JP had Chocolate crunch balls, Parmesan pop corn and Honeycomb Bits.Hubby had Chopped Pistachios,  Gold nuggets and Chocolate crunch balls.


Ugh! Dad! I told you to include M in the picture.. hmp!
Picture with the big "M"

Hubby's creation

Well, after trying this "Create Your Own Magnum", I could say that I liked it better than the plain Magnum we had before. I super liked it! Thanks gracious that they came up with this idea. Eating this icecream-on-stick has become fun and enjoyable. I want to have this again on our next Saturdate. ;)

Xoxo


Magnum Cafe Manila
5/F Sky Park, SM Aura PremierMcKinley Parkway corner 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


Comments