Bye 70kgs

It's time to post some pictures to give you a brief update about my battle against weight loss. Last February I posted my sentiments about my weight, but I didn't start my diet right a way. haha. On March 20 I started not eating rice and do a bit of exercises to at least shed a bit of fat. After 4 months, I noticed that my clothes are beginning to fit a little lose and some of my colleagues say that I lost weight. Happiness overload! I must admit that it made me feel sooooo happy knowing that my diet works. From 70kgs I am down to 66.4kgs. :D

Let me share some of my before and after photos.

OMG! She's really BIG (yet still pretty).. haha

Taken last April. Deym!

April vs. July



*Slow Clap x 100*

I may not be skinny (yet) but hey, 4-5kgs is so hard to lose and for me this makes me feel  proud. At least I managed to lose some pounds gradually.

All hardships has been paid off. More yoga positions and squats to come. More rice during weekends. Yay!

I'll update again., Wish me luck!

Xoxo

Comments

so proud of you sis, you are a real thinspiration to all ladies that our going through this dilemma. so happy for you sis!! keep it up!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thank you sis @Super Bratinella, I know you will be happy for me. I am the result of your motivation, of your prayers and continued support. I love you to bits. hahah., I am so grateful for having you as my sister. haha God bless you sis. Keep me grounded ha?. haha