#SHERingDextiny: Blogger Friends

It's been two weeks since our Big Day and still, we are on a Wedding High. We've been receiving good feedback about the wedding and it feels good to know that our guests enjoyed this momentous event.

A lot of our friends, relatives and family tagged us on their posts. Thanks to my witty Mareng Sissy Sheilla for generating our official hashtag #SHERingDEXTiny. This made tagging and searching easier. I also tried making one but it sounds awkward, #SHERendipityDEXTiny (waley).

Speaking of "Witty" I'd like to thank my friends for making a blog post for me and Dex. We are so "Kilig" reading and watching your posts.

Mareng Sissy Sheilla

Firstly, this is a shout out to my Bungisngis Mareng Sissy for making these blogposts. Sheilla is an officemate turned sister at heart turned kumare. She is your ideal wife and ate but could also be your bitch at the same time. When me and Dex started cohabiting in 2009, Sheilla was there to give me pieces of advice on "good housekeeping". From listing the Menu for the week, tracking your daily expenses and cleaning and organizing the house the right way. I discovered that I am not organized enough. My OC level didn't match to this woman. I just noticed that I'm loving notebooks because of her. "Write down everything before you remember nothing". Maybe Sheilla and I are not organized, we are just pretending hahah... but we are forgetful homemakers.

Here's the 1st blog that she posted for me:

https://superbratinella.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-sissy-getting-hitched-sheringdextiny.html

She also posted about the Bridal Shower:

https://superbratinella.blogspot.com/2018/03/bridal-shower-at-mulberry-door-by.html

..and about the wedding:

https://superbratinella.blogspot.com/2018/03/wedding-sheringdextiny-casa-de-corazon.html


BFF Pen

Next up, BFF Princess Nessa. Pen is a "kababata". We've been classmates since Grade 2, since the beginning of time. In 2008 our friendship has gone deeper when we and other two BFFs (Wella and Hydie) became addicted with the Canadian band, The Moffatts. We were in Sophomore year back then and our love for the band was crazy. Imagine from Taguig we were able to go all the way to Quezon City just to watch the group. Not to mention we only had limited sources. Literally "Sa hirap at GUTOM"...

Here is the Vlog she posted about the bridal shower:




...Wedding preps...




..and the Wedding


plus our friendship's 20th year!



Par Ash

Last but definitely not the least, Aiza.

I've known Ash in college. As she mentioned in her blog, she's one of my 1st few friends in PCU. We immediately jived. I suddenly felt the connection when we met. Funny, highly opinionated, hopeless romantic and a poet. I can still remember when we shared each other's Poem notebooks, it's as if I'm reading mine (pero mas magaling sya :)).

Now that we are older, the thrill and laughter are still there. I feel it when we chat and when I read her blog. It is the same feeling when we were 16. That's why I'm really happy when she appeared on our wedding. Kelan kaya ulit? On her wedding day? When we share kittens?

Here's her blogpost about the wedding:

https://adashof-ash.blogspot.com/2018/03/got-married.html


To my blogger friends Sheilla, Pen and Ash, thank you for taking time and space to have me and Dex on your page. You made the experience extra special. It feels warm knowing someone's thinking about you. It's not everyday that someone will write / vlog about you. It's amazing! Our hearts are full.

Love you girls!

Mareng Sissy Sheilla 

BFF Pen 

Par Ash



Xoxo

Merci

Au revoir!






Comments