#sheringdextiny: Wedding Invitations

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. As promised, I'm back with another supplier rating.

Wedding Invitations: Design Me Dainty by Ma. Athena Dalupang-De Guzman.
Peso Power: Included in the package
Rating: 10/5


This is included in the package that we got from Ms. Kris Ann Gonzales  ( I will post a separate review). Around January when we started contacting Ms. Athena. Asking me why that late? Well, as everyone knows, we had a very unfortunate event when my Mother-In-Law passed away last November. It was a very painful moment of our lives. Knowing that we were planning the entire wedding since March 2017. Well then, we continued with the wedding preps with only 90 days to go.

The entourage list wasn't finalized yet but Ms. Athena advised me to start with the invitation draft. We had a lot of revisions since I wanted to make our invitations personalized. But at the same time I don't want to be hard on any of my suppliers. But like most of my suppliers, ginalingan din ni Ms. Athena.

Here are the draft invitations:


This is the template that we liked. Ms. Athena immediately put our details and presented to us.



This is the "Will you be" cards that I personally made through Photo Shop. I asked Ms. Athena if she could use the same font that I used in the card, and if it's ok to add blue flowers too..


2nd revision, with blue flowers and the font that I liked. Wow! It was already perfect but I make lambing if ok lang to add Red flowers naman this time and make the font pink..



Ms. Athena is super nice and so quick to respond with my requests. So there, but I think Pink doesn't add up to the entire look of the invitation... so.. you guessed it.. It was changed to Marsala. hehehe


So, this is our very own Rustic Blush Marsala-themed Wedding Invitation Suite. 4 pcs with RSVP, map and personalized envelope sticker.





After finalizing the whole invitation, Ms. Athena sent me sample copies in matte and glossy paper, also different colors of envelopes via grab express.









After deciding which envelope, here it is.., delivered in no time.




Thank you Design Me Dainty for our lovely Wedding Invitations. The invite that excites me and Dex, family and friends days before the wedding. They said that the invitation is a preview of any events. Guests already have a clue on what is waiting for them.. Simple yet Classy.  Thank you for your patience with my requests and revisions. Thank you for your creativity and inputs. This is exactly what we wanted in our invitation. Simple and classic.

Facebook: Design Me Dainty

Stay tuned for more of my Suppliers Reviews.

Be right back.

Merci.

Xoxo.

Au Revoir!






Comments