Project Wedding: Gel Polish

Hi guys, welcome to my blog. Here's another post of your favorite lazy blogger. Sinipag si inday.

Been thinking of a nail polish days before our prenup. I have been telling hubby that I wanted to try Gel Polish cos I read a lot of raves of it in the internet. Well, since I am one of internet geeks, ive gotta try it baby.

It was a Sunday morning, we set foot on Nail.a.holics SM Sucat and gave my nails a treat.


So this is my uncleaned nails ready for manicure.


And this is hubby patiently waiting by the corner of that pretty couch.


After regular cleaning, some nail solution was applied before the polish that you like. As per recommendations by my group sissies, Orly's Gel Polish in "Kiss the bride" is the perfect color for wedding. My nail technician applied 3 layers to achieve my desired color.


After each application, hands were placed into this UV Led Dryer. Nails were dried in 2mins or less.



So here's my freshly pampered nails. No chipping or cracking til wedding day. 😅 This is the nail polish for busy brides like me. No more worries of having bad nail day on your special day and beyond.

Peso power: Php 850.00 minus discount, paid only Php 722.00
Verdict: Well, gel polish is tough. Ako na sumusuko besh. It's already been 2 weeks now yet there still no marks of chipping or breaking. Buti pa ang kuko ko imatatag kesa sa relsyon nila. 😂 kidding aside. Pero may forever nga sa gel polish.


I'm giving it
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for the durability
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for the service
🌟🌟🌟 for the price (di ko to gagawin kung di libre ni hubby, dai😅)

That's it for now guys. Will be posting more soon.
Follow me on instagram: iluvdarkpink2
Youtube: iluvdarkpink

Thanks for dropping by.

Au revoir!

Xoxo


Comments