Hooray for SURVEY!

                             

How about receiving an email from Summit Media telling you that you've won a Microwave Oven? Wait, what? Is this for real? I'm not lucky with online promos and raffles but I get to have sample products from BDJ from time to time. Lucky me, I had a chance to answer Yummy PH's survey last month. I remember that day, before heading home from work I was thinkering my phone and thought of participating in the survey. It pays to be online most of the time. 😊

                                 

So the email was sent three weeks ago and I only read it last Tuesday. I was really surprised when I read the email as I didn't expect that I'm gonna win. 

We excitedly went to the Summit Media office and claimed our prize. 👍🏻

Thank you so much Yummy PH and Summit Media for the brand new Whrilpool Microwave Oven. Special shout out to the very friendly Ms. Christine thank you for assiting us. More power to you all! 

I think Yummy PH will have another contest soon so be the first to know. Like and share their FB and IG pages. Goodluck! 

Xoxo! 




Comments