Piso power! Converse Warehouse Sale

Last week, a friend sent me a photo message about the awesome Converse sale  happening in Marikina early December. Hubby and I tried to squeeze it on our schedule but it was really impossible. Good thing, I remember a tarp nearby saying the same sale.

Yes people! We do have the same Converse Sale in  Taguig! 



Items are classic and broken sizes. Hubby and Jp luckily got their kicks but me, unfortunately ran out of size. They have hi-cuts for my size but I know I can't wear them (sign of aging).




^ #fatherandsonGoals
^ Converse for the boys.., nganga for mommy. Hahaha

So boys, if you are nearby Taguig, go drop by and get 40% discount on all items. Girls, good luck. Hahah

Converse Warehouse Sale
Dizon Farm Bldg.
Bagsakan Ave. Arca South


Xoxo

--- Update

Hubby surprised me with my own pair. He got it but in regular price from Market Market.





Comments

lou said…
When is the next sale?
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi Lou Albert Laurel, thanks for dropping by. We haven't checked in a while. Will let u know.