Foodtrip: Dolor's Kakanin

Thinking about Media Noche menu? Why not include Dolor's Kakanin. I'm sure you'll gonna love it too. It's smooth, creamy and not too sweet. 

My officemate brought some in the office and it was love at first bite. 



The 2nd time was during our food trip. We had 2 large boxes delivered in the office. Then the 3rd one was when me and hubby went to cash and carry and accidentally found out that they have a stall there. Then came the 4th time, this time I discovered that they also have a small stall in Market Market. Hubby knows that I got crazy over this kakanin and he is kind enough to find a store in BF Parañaque. Will buy some for my Father-in-law this media noche. 

I so love Dolor's kakanin, I can eat em all day! 

Visit a store now or call for a delivery. 
(Free delivery for every 300 purchase)

Happy New Year! 
Xoxo


Comments