New Haircut by Bangs

I have kept my hair long for many years, actually I feel good with my long shiny hair. Just last year, I decided to cut it shoulder length and it feels good too. I had a lot of compliments then and they said I even look prettier. My hair grows really fast that I realized that I needed to have it chopped again. Last week, after days of contemplating I decided to get it done.

After shift, I headed to the nearby salon and show Bea Alonzo's hairstyle. I told the stylist that I wanted to have a medium bob.


Epic fail as it may seem, the stylist cut my hair straight without any style, not even a single layer. I looked like a school girl and it didn't compliment my personality in any way. He said that I have to style my hair everyday to get that Bea Alonzo look. I was really disappointed and told him straight in his face that I didn't like my haircut. So he cut my hair again... and it was P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!


I actually L.O.V.E. ET!


Excuse me.., I deserve a selfie..
btw, hubby and JP really love my hair too.
Bangs by Tony & Jackey
Buendia Branch (West of Ayala) 
West of Ayala Bldg.,Buendia Avenue, Makati; 
+632.843.7571 


XOXO

Comments