Going Japanese

I don't know what's with my tongue, why oh why all cuisines taste sooo good. Oh yes, I am gifted with a not-critical taste buds. From European to Indian, from Malaysian to Mexican, all fusions.. I love them! (now you know why it's hard for me to lose weight.. haha well friends, nothing to worry, I am quite overweight yah, I am well aware of.., But I'm not obese.)

Just recently, I noticed that I'm so into Japanese cuisine. I don't know why but my mouth is longing for tempura, ramen and all that. Good thing is that hubby ( as a picky eater) is so game with Japanese food. Well, Dexter has limited taste buds. He doesn't appreciate curry, Persian or Thai cuisines. He only knows pizza, burger, steak, few chinese and Japanese food, and of course (few) Filipino dishes. How boring, I know right?

Well, moving on I want to share our few Japanese experience.

1. Jozu Kin- Burgos Circle

Ok yah., this is the menu. Too obvious.., sorry haha

Gindara

Tempura done right. :)

Cold Soba

Hmmm i forgot., but it was good.




 2. Hanaichi- Luxe Residences: Forgive me if I only have one pic from Hanaishi, I remember I have taken so many shots and forgot to upload.

Beef Amiyaki Don

3. Bubble Tea House- The Fort

We got Ramen, Tonkatsu, California Maki and Milk Tea

4. Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen- SM Aura


Ajitama Tonkotsu

Ooopss where is my Gyoza?!

Ikkoryu Stick Tonkatsu

Happy hubby and masayang fried rice

Interesting placemat

So there, all these 4 restaurants offer good food at a very affordable price. Thumbs up! 

I just love Japanese food but since my tongue is so diverse maybe I will crave for other cuisine next week. 

Til then! :) 

Xoxo

Comments