Buffet ala CSO

L-R Cheng, Fhao, Me, Janet and Ella

I'll be celebrating my 28th birthday this coming wednesday and I feel so blessed for having such generous officemates. Just yesterday, we had a small Buffet in the office, bupets kung bupets. My colleagues brought and raved their specialties. 

Sayang walang picture ng bupets because cameras are not allowed inside. Salamat sa masasarap na putahe. Janet for the laing and chicken feet, asado by Fhao, Ella's bopis, Felmore's binagoongan, Leche flan ni Erlain, Chicken litson ni mama Au, sinigang ni Aiza, cake nina Mocha and Rose and Cheng's iced tea, I also cooked pancit bihon and I gave some din to my CSD family (namiss ko sila).

This is the most bonggang bday celebration ko sa office. Happy birthday din pala kay twin Fhao, parehas kaming October 3. 

Thank you Lord God natransfer ako sa ibang department. Salamat kasi I found workmates na kalog, stress-free and mga food trippers. Namimis ko din ang CSD friends ko, I hope na matransfer din kayo dito.. hihihi..., 

Cheers! 



with Macoy.. :)

Comments