Christmas in KL, Malaysia Part 3

Day 3 (25-Dec):
We checked out before 12PM and put our luggages at my sisters room. Our flight back to Manila was at 1:20AM and we still have a lot of time relaxing and roam around the city.


Movie time at the KLCC after breakfast. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 courtesy of my Brother-in-law.



I noticed the Year End Sale in
KLCC and in Pavilion as well. Up to 50% discount on all shops including GAP, ZARA, Mango, Esprit, Guess and even Coach. Didn't bother to shop for the designer clothes we headed to the China town instead.

RM30 Damaged for the taxi from KLCC.., Badtrip ka manong ang MAHAL! Taxi rates in KL are crazy, some have their meters but most of them are fixed rate. My sister advised me to ride the red + blue taxi, the old Proton Models otherwise, rates are sky high... grrr..



Got this shirt for only RM6



Twin Towers RM10
Key Chains RM5/6pcs





I did not buy any other stuffs in Petaling Street, afraid that we might exceed our baggage limit. :) But I remember going to a grocery to shop some Malaysian products. Spotted MYDIN grocery nearby Petaling Street. The store was packed of people. Di mahulugang karayom. We almost got victimized by the pick pockets. Good thing that hubby felt it. I gave them a BIG "Ta*g !N@ oh!" Mandurukot! Badtrip! Just be extra careful when visiting this place.


Moving on, Cadburry in Malaysia is really cheap. Back in KK I purchased this size for only RM7 but in KL it is even cheaper at RM5+. How much is this in the Philippines by the way? i think 100++ right? So we bought 7pcs for pasalubong. I also purchased Cari powder, i really love the scent. Also got few Curry noodles and Chili sauce. :) All of these purchases only costs around RM85. Murah lah ~~.




We headed back to Double Tree via cab for RM20, different rates really. :(


Chilling at Tosca Restaurant by the pool side, early dinner treat.



One more pic with the Twin Towers


At 9:30PM we pushed to the airport via cab. Fixed rate was RM105, again this was shouldered by my Bro-in-law. Our Original plan was to take a cab going to central and ride the Aero Bus to LCCT. Thanks to my BIL for the ride, it is really hard travelling with a 5yo kid. He was sleeping that time and I guess transferring will be so hard.,


Over looking KL 



At 4:30 AM we have arrived safely at NAIA 3.,




We really had a happy Christmas vacation, atleast we've experienced celebrating abroad. Matagal tagal nanamn bago maulit.., need to save this 2012..

Cheers!~

Please also see Day 1 and Day 2


Comments

Sumi Go said…
Happy new year sis. Cheers to a more fruitful 2012! :)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thanks sis sumi.. ^^ Have a blessed new year too.. ^^
Unknown said…
Wow, KL for Christmas! My first time to celebrate the holidays abroad was almost 10 years ago. It was both Christmas and New Year in Hong Kong. I landed my first job there so that was it.
Happy New Year to you & your family. Ang sarap naman ng Christmas vacation & you got to spend them with your loved ones made it more special, I'm sure. Naku buti na lang nafeel ng hubby mo yung pickpocket, ang hirap tlaga kahit saan may mga ganung tao.
kumiko mae said…
Malaysia looks like a real fun experience! Happy new year to you and your family!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi Mrs Kolca, Kristeta and Kumiko, Thanks for dropping by my blog.. Yup we sure had a great time celebrating christmas abroad. Want to do this again but i think we have to slow down with our travels, wallet draining na din kasi.. hehe

For this year, I hope that we'll get to save more :). Have a prosperous new year mga sis!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi baby, im happy that your vsiting my blog. :) Sige, if the budget permits we will do that. Of course we enjoy spending vacation with you guys. Love you baby. :)