Cheers for the 11 Years!


This year marks our 11th year of friendship and togetherness. We've been together since college, 1 month of being barkadas and the rest is history. I was not aware that he was courting me na, I just thought he was just polite to pick me up and send me home from school. Haha. Great strategy.

*This is our 1st picture together. Not yet a couple though.*
Only God can give us unconditional love because only God is perfect.

Our story is not perfect, we have highs and lows. We fight over petty things and make up. We both know that there is NO unconditional love. Love is a two-way road of course, it's a give and take relationship. We have rules and consequences. We are both imperfect individuals but our love for each other makes the relationship worth (all the drama) it. 

Best Buddies

Although we have some differences, we DO have a lot in common. We both love to eat, travel, play sports, volleyball fans, gadgets, watch news and chismis, day dream, plan for the future, we also have a sense of humor. We make each other laugh even on our worst moods. We can still crack jokes even if the other is steaming mad. And most importantly we are both obsessed with our son, JP. We are best buddies indeed. We want to give the best for our child.

Celebration

Well, my charming and swabe sweetheart surprised me with a simple "Salubong". What is Salubong without dozens of roses. He never fails to give me lovely flowers on our Anniversary Eve. Ahh the perks of having a charming and thoughtful father of my child, my life time partner.  Lakas makahaba ng hair. Just the thought of the person you sleep with every night still wants to pursue and please you. I really felt wanted and loved that night. :)
*Don Romantiko at Mutya Mahinhin*

After few hours we headed North as planned. Since we had our gift for each other few weeks ago, we decided to have a quick drive to Manaoag to have it blessed and push to Baguio after.

*At Nuestra Señora del Santissimo Rosario de Manaoag*

*Say Hi to Ellie*
*Landmark family pic*

*With our pretty super mommies. Btw, they get along pretty well.*

*Happy Anniversary to us Darling*

For the man who always tells me that I'm the best cook in the world, that I'm on my best mood during my period, that I look my most beautiful without hilamos, I love you more and more each day. I'm very blessed to have you in my life. I'm looking forward to more exciting years with you. God bless you my love! :)



Comments