Yoga Attempt

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have this BIG dream of getting in shape again. I tried to stay away from rice since March 20 and today, it is already a month ago. I can say that there is still no significant loss in terms of my weight and size. I'm beginning to doubt myself if I really can make this goal possible. I'm not hopeless, I'm actually hopeful but I'm looking for some "improvement". Well yeah, I was not able to stay away from rice since I am still eating rice weekly but I am more cautious of how much to eat on cheat days unlike before. I've been eating carbs lately but in moderation. I'm just wondering why I still don't lose weight.

I coupled my diet with exercise atleast 20 mins per day or 3 times per week, depending on my mood. I tried Cardio work outs App available in itunes and also tried browsing youtube, but this exercise made me sooooo tired that sometimes, I nearly collapsed. Hahaha, I guess my heart is not in good condition for a Cardio. I also engaged myself in Badminton with my officemates but only if our schedules permit. I love Badminton but I cant do it alone.
One of our Badminton Sessions: With Mileng

I then searched google on other workouts that cant be that tiring and can do by myself, I found YOGA. I instantly got interested with this and knew that the 90's Hotdog Commercial "Dear Diary, Carlo sat beside me today..." Chantal Umali is into Yoga and this made her lose weight. I checked her blog http://fatmamadoesyoga.tumblr.com/ and instagram: chantalmercado and WOW! I was inspired, I want to be like her and I want to do the things she can do, I want to inspire others too. So I downloaded Simply Yoga and tried the beginner poses right away even without a mat. Haha. I just bought one last week.

Here are some of my Yoga pictures:

Child Pose

Warrior Pose II

Sun Salutation: Cobra Pose


Tree Pose
Not bad for a beginner right? Whenever I see these photos I can't help but laugh.. Looks like the one with the "Expectation-Reality" pics in the net. Well, I hope that I can keep up with this exercise and eventually lose some weight, build muscles and good posture.

Have you tried Yoga too? Tell me more on the comment below. :)

Xoxo

Comments

Lan said…
nice :) your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thanks for dropping by. I'll follow yours for sure. <3
nice yoga attempt sis, your blog is an insipiration to mom like me!! thanks for sharing your talent!!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thanks sis, support group tlga tau sis. U inspire me more., sana maging sing sexy moko asap., ;)
Unknown said…
You're already so good for being a beginner!! :0 I've always wanted to try yoga but I've never really attempted it D: Maybe I will soon~ ^^ Great post<3
--Kiyomi xx
kokorosasa
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
oh thanks for that nice comment., :D