Raon, Sta. Cruz

Hello, how's ur day?. Just want to share my shopping experience recently wherein I found great items for a steal in the heart of Manila, Sta. Cruz.

Hubby and I decided to replace our 3yr-old Midi player (Karaoke, DVD, VCD, CD, USB [multiplayer]). It still works well. 3 years of service but we never had any problems with it. We bought it for only 1,300 back in 2009. I already handed it to my parents so that they can also enjoy videoke at home.

The other day me and hubby went to Sta. Cruz to look for a new player. I expected that the price will be higher now but we were surprised to find out that the price is still the same. We checked the other store and they are selling it for only 1k. Waaahhhh.. that's a steal.. :) We purchased it right away and got a microphone for only 100.

While we were walking along Raon, we found a watch shop. I have been looking for a good digital watch for a good price at the mall but I can't find any that fits my budget. Checked out Ping's General Watch store and there is a huge selections of branded watches from Guess, Mango, Timex, Xoxo, Seiko to Tissot and other expensive brands. I've never been to any of watch stores here and I was so happy to find a Casio Digital watch for only 1,500. They also gave me a discount and got it for only 1,250. New discovery for me and hubby, we'll definitely go back.



So guys you may want to check out Raon, Sta Cruz for cheap Watches and Midi players. :P Enjoy shopping.. ^^





    

Comments

Wow, great finds. I've not been to Raon for years! =)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi sis, save ako for a nicer watch, nakakatuwa dun mamili check out mo if u have time. Thanks for dropping by.. :)
Unknown said…
That's a steal. But, do they sell authentic watches only? Thanks for the visit! :)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi sis thanks for reading.., yup they sell purely authentic watches.., babalik talga kmi jan ipon muna..