Online Shopping: Jaguar Powerbank


Because of the recent events we realized that we really need to have a reliable power bank. Last year I bought hubby a small power bank that can only charge 1 mobile phone. This time, what we really need is a life saver.

Thank God for Facebook, I saw an sponsored ad of Kimstore having a big sale on power banks. 



So I immediately fill up an order form. An agent called me the next day to confirm my order and arranged shipment.

But since we've been soooo busy last month, there was no one at home to receive my order. We just ask to re-schedule the delivery.


So finally, we had the time to receive the item. So here it is.


Comes with a 200php voucher on our next purchase. :)


I intentionally chose the biggest MAH, dahil qiqil mo si aqoh.. haha.. So what I read from the reviews, this power bank can charge up to 4 full mobile charging or more, depending on your gadget.


By the weight of this power bank, I can say that this can give us more power. Baka pati electric car macharge neto.. hello Toyota Prius.




So there, no fancy design.. Just plain minimalist style.


As per reviews, initial charging is 15hrs to 18hrs, after draining the battery of course.

Other than your spouse and kids, this is your perfect travel buddy. No more battery empty ever again!

Comments