Food Trip: Café Mary Grace

This is a super late post again. Some time June (?) my dear friend Pam invited us for a quick bonding in BGC. So after work me and my boys went straight to meet her. It was always a good time catching up with Pam as she is my one and only Malaysian super close friend. She was my (strict) supervisor back in our previous company and became my friend in an instant. 




Pam said that she actually decided to eat at Mary Grace simply because the place is homey just perfect for a laid back afternoon snack.


                                     
Leek & Saffron w/ Fillet of Cream Dory
Cheese Rolls
                             
Actually, this was one of our few bonding moments before Pam left to Malaysia for good. I really miss her and I just hope that we could do this again soon, in Malaysia maybe? Who knows? I pray that the Lord will bless her future endeavors and that she will be victorious in every aspects of her life. I miss her, but thanks to technology, we get to talk almost everyday. :)



Groupie and pizza

Well, what is a good meal without a yummy dessert to wrap it up?

Chocolate Truffle
JP enjoying the rocking chair. :)
    
Café Mary GraceSerendra
G/F Serendra , McKinley ParkwayFort Bonifacio, Taguig
(02) 856-0858                                 




Comments