#SheLuvsToCook

It is fun to use instagram to share our daily photos and cute selfies. Lately, I noticed that my account is already filled with foodies. I remember when me and hubby were still in college, I can't even perfected a simple fried egg. Hotdogs were also dull and sometimes toasted. Maybe I was younger then and perhaps I was just not interested with food (pls refer to 24-inch waist). Well, everything has its seasons, when we started a family I also started learning how to cook not just to impress hubby but also to nurture our family.

Over the past years, hubby's officemates were impressed (ehem) with my dishes and hubby "humbly-brag" his packed lunch to his colleagues. Coming home from work, hubby would always give me a kiss and tell how his lunch went. :) I could say that I am flattered by the complement but I am more concerned about how my No. 1 fan liked my dishes. His praises are more than enough for me to know that I can now cook! #CertifiedQueenOfTheHouse

Here is a screen shot of my instagram feed with my very own hashtag "#sheluvstocook" (feeling trending). 

Photos with stickers were not my photos though.
That being said, I will start sharing my recipes here in my blog too. The first recipe entry I posted here was in 2009 when I was just learning how to cook. It's about time to post again. :) And also thanks to my friend "SuperBratinella" for giving me an inspiring comment in IG. I love you sis. :)

See you in my next post mommies!


Xoxo

Comments