Abe Restaurant - Serendra

I first got to try Abe because of my brother in law. He really loved their version of Laing and so he brought us in their Serendra branch.

We went there for lunch and the place was crowded. We waited for almost 20 minutes to be seated but while waiting my brother-in-law already ordered our food. The place is small and can only accomodate not more than 100 pax (i think). The ambiance is cozy and very Filipino.


When we were seated, our drinks were served right away. Since we ordered before hand, the food was served fast. These are what we orded:



Shrimp Gambas

Laing

Spicy Shrimp sa gata

Ginataang Alimango

Chicken Tinola  sa Gata with Luyang dilaw
For Dessert: Turon with ube/langka




Tatay, bro, me and hubby
We were really satisfied with the food, some may ask why we chose Abe amongst other Filipino restos? Let me say that Abe offers the Kapampangan version of every food on their menu. It is more of "Kapampangan" resto rather than just a Filipino restaurant. Kapampangans are known for their love of cooking thus, Abe Restaurant will give you a different yet filling dinning experience. 


Abe Restaurant

Serendra
Serendra, 26th St
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
(02) 856-0526

Comments

Shayne ♥ said…
People from Pampanga are good cooks and they are passionate and proud of their dishes :) at least most of the kapampangans that I've met. How much is the price range for this restaurant? I think we have one here in the south. :)
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Hi sis, thanks for dropping by., Prices are very reasonable, ranges from 250-500. And oh I forgot, they offer unli-rice as well. Will definitely come back.
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Thank you MVESblog, I already followed you. Xoxo