Peer Pressure???

Happy february to all. Napansin ko lang wala pa pala akong post for this month. Wala lang din ako maishare. Oh well alalahanin ko nga what had happened on the past 10 days.. :) Ah, last week I've been checking online reviews on digicam. Yes, i bought a canon s95 last December and sold it last January. Wala pa ngang 1 month e. Reason? E kasi wala gaanong zoom. Ewan ko ba bakit gusto ko ng Zoom. So ayun dahil na din gusto ko na noon pa man ang Canon Sx220, I bought it the same day when my S95 was sold. Stupid i know. :( .., I regret selling my Canon S95.  Super.., You can check my Malaysia Vacation for the sample pics of S95. Super nice talaga nya. Wala akong masabi. Walang binatbat sa SX220 HS na sinasabi sa reviews na same image quality daw. Hayyss.. I seldom use my sx220.. At binebenta ko na sya sa sulit, 2nd day palang nya sakin when i decided to sell it. Napaka WALEY! Syet~!

Kaya ayun nagchecheck nnmn ako ng magandang cam sa internet at sa mall. I shouldn't have sold my s95 tsk tsk tsk! :( Naputol lang ang paghahanap ko ng digicam nung dumating ang iphone 4s ng officemate / friend kong si Jocelle. Dati nya pa gusto yun, lagi ko sya tinatanong bakit nya gusto, but her answers didn't interest me. hehe, phone lang e gagastos ka ng mahal. I bought ipad2 na din naman last July, tapos eastwest bank gave me an ipod nano ung parang watch and i sold it too. Kaya ipod and iphone do not excite me..,, oh well, before.. :D

So ayan, nakita ko na at nadama si iphone 4s hmm maganda pala talga at mabilis,, 0.o I can't believe that i'm actually thrilled with this little gadget. T.T oh hindeeee~!!!

Jocelle got it from globe at plan 1788. Pano ako? I have a bad record in globe and smart.. Sun doesnt offer iphones naman.. Waaaaahhhh.., Ok fine, sige i'll try to apply in Smart and see if they will still accept my application.

Monday 30th of Jan, I went to Smart tower Makati. Submitted required docs.,
> Government issued ID
> Company ID
> Proof of billing (preferably Credit card bills)

Sa isip ko, sige I will pay my Balances, hopefully maaprove. I applied for Data plan 2000.
http://www1.smart.com.ph/Postpaid/plans/unlimited-data

Sabi they will call me daw if approved. 2 days passed pero walang feedback. I called smart hotline and they advised me to go directly to the barnch for follow up daw.. :( Dahil hook na hook nako at atat na, on the 3rd day i headed to Smart tower after office. I just gave my name and they checked my application. Tagal ko nag hintay about 2hours. And Finally..., tadaaaahh!!! My iphone4s is ready...,
They told me to pay my previous balance amounting to 3000 tapos + 2,500 for the unit + 2000 for the plan = Php 7000 ok lang basta maaprove and to pay my debt na din.. Super saya ko lang. I told myself, this time i'll make it good, i will pay on time and never run away from bills. hehehe (sana..)

I'm now enjoying my new phone. facetime with hubby and my friend Jocelle. Adik lang.., ewan ko ba., Like jocelle, wala lang din ako maisip na dahilan why i love this phone.. :) Lakas maka-peer pressure,,.. hahah \m/



Comments

So happy for you sis! you get to have the gadget you like and what makes you happy the most!you deserve that after all the hard work!!teehee
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Wahahah ewan ko ba sis nagpa-uto ako dito kay jocelle hahaha.. ayan tuloy plan 2000 yan.. pero ok na din.. :P
Ano ka ba sis, pag feel na feel mo ang isang bagay, all worth it yun, no regrets!!
Sherlyn Cadizon said…
Yup enjoy nmn sis.. Nice phone it is.., mas ok sana kung libre.. Hihihi..
StylishByNature said…
You write so well!! Nice pic :)

I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
♡ StylishByNature.com