My 26th birthday bash..

I have just turned 26 yesterday and I never knew that it would feel really good. The last time I had a birthday party was on my 18th birthday. Pero this year, i celebrated my birthday na mas bongga pa sa 18th birthday ko..

Last Firday, I celebrated at home with my office and high school friends. I prepared the food and this made me really busy for 2 days. Nageenjoy ako mag grocery at mamalengke ng ihahanda. I cooked spaghetti and chopsuey, i also served grilled tilapia at porkchop. at 1pm the food was ready. Puyat pa si Hubby non kasi galing pa sya ng work, kailangan nya matulog so ako na lang nagluto ng lahat. When he woke up he was surprised that everything was ready. Dumating na mga officemates ko ng 3pm. sobrang nagulat sila kasi sarap daw ng food.

By the way when I woke up that day, my friend Jocelle has stuck a pretty streamer on the wall with matching balloons. I was so excited like a kid. I guess everyone enjoyed the party though my officemates needed to leave because they have a work. My high school friends also enjoyed as 1 of them got nearly drunk. I was also drunk that night.. hehe

Kahapon naman, Sunday, my mom prepared a party for me and my brother since we shared the same birthdate. She was busy cooking and preparing early morning. When we arrived, I was surprised that she really prepared a bithday party for us. There were chairs and tables and balloons and overflowing food, though I only had 2 guests that day, she prepared a lot. I'm just so touched. Hayy,,, ang tagal na talaga since the last time na nagpaparty ako. Ang sarap pala mag celebrate ng birthday. For the past 8 years kasi, nag papansit lang or eat out. Pero pag nagcelebrate pala with friends lalo na yung mga special sayo, mas masaya pala. Mas happy ang birthday ko this year kahit na 26 nako, walang pagsisidlan ng tuwa ang puso ko.. hehe..

Gusto ko next year mag paparty ulit.. =)

Comments