Hard decision to make


Just got back from Cebu company outing. I was saddened seeing my pictures.I realized that "Ay, oo nga tumaba ako.." Last January I weight 57 kgs. and now I am 59kgs..I gained 2 kilos and I can feel that my pants are so tight. My pictures in Cebu were awful. My arms are BIG and so is my tummy..

Di ko na alam what kind of diet to do. I'm considering a healthy diet plan like RAW food diet, meaning I will only eat fruits and veggies. Gusto ko din mag Jump rope para exercise. Pero parang gusto ko ulit mag reductil.

By the way, I have tried reductil long time ago. OK naman pero when I stopped it doubled my weight.. When I gave birth to my son 4 yrs ago, I started not eating rice. Matagal ang results pero winner talaga ang payat ko nun. I was 52kgs then. My mom got worried and said na kumain namn daw ako. Pero when I started eating rice again, ayun lumobo nanaman ako.

Now, I really don't know how to start.. Di ko alam what to do. I'm sooooo depressed.. Ayoko na kumain..

That picture is my latest ang laki ng braso ko. huhu

Comments