#SheringDextiny : Hair and Make Up by Faces By Frina

Hair and Make Up : Faces by Frina Anson Mina
Peso Power : 9k Traditional Make up, free Pre Nup, MOH, MOB, 2 Flower girls, Grooming for the Groom, 2nd look
OOTF: 2,500
Extra Heads: 1k / head
Rating: 10/5

Frina was my classmate in High School. Ever since we started planning I contacted her na. She is the first supplier we have ever booked, prior to the Venue, prior to deciding which date. hahah

I've seen her work with our batch mates getting hitched. I knew from the very start that I will get her when the perfect time comes. Frina has a full time office job, she does Make Up out of passion and love. I'm very lucky that she said Yes right away when I asked her to do mine.

This is my look during the Engagement Session:




Prior to the e-session, Frina asked me to prepare some make up pegs so she will have an idea on how the look will go. As you can see, it is very light. I wanted my make up to look natural and on the shade of peach. I don't want to look heavy and unnatural.

This is my 1st look on the wedding:




On my wedding day, again, we achieved that No Make Look. The make up is light and it feels light. the picture above is my look for the Beauty Shots.

This is on my 2nd look:


I'm on my Bridal Gown with my ever beautiful and sweet friend, Frina. This is the 2nd look and my hair is already up. I will post another blog for the hair, as it also deserves it's spot light. haha


This is my selfie in the Bridal Car. This look is so perfect for a Garden Wedding, so chill, so light, so me!


Here they are.., my heroes! Faces by Frina Glam Team. What would it be like if you have a stressful HMU team? It would be a disaster! Thank you Faces by Frina for starting my Wedding Day right.

The team came early, I haven't even taken a shower when they arrived. haha They are fun to work with, they crack jokes, they are all good looking (oh! how can I forget when my BFF was digging for the Gwapo on the left.. hahah it was such a funny morning!) they are sooo friendly and they are just the right team to make the Bride comfortably happy on her BIG day.

More Suppliers Review coming up!

Merci

Xoxo

Au Revoir!

Comments