Common Room ATC

Ctto: common room fb page

Calling all crafts and arts lovers. This is your new heaven in the South. Common Room has opened its new branch in Alabang Town Center just this month. My son JP wanted to visit their store in Katipunan but thankfully they opened in Alabang which is more convenient for us.

Ctto: common room fb page

So as promised we went to the store and to my son's surprise, there is pusheen plush toy. Aside from my son's matchbox collection he also collects stuffed toys. 



He chose Pusheen the Coffee cat. It really copies the original pusheen in the internet but the item is a bit pricey for Php 799.00 Since JP loves plush toys and a cat lover at the same time, we purchased pusheen.

Arts and crafts never comes cheap specially it's handmade. Common Room also has crocheted items (Amigurumi). I guess this is a sign that I should continue my crocheting talent kumikitang kabuhayan! Speaking of which, Common Room also offers arts and crafts lessons so you better follow them on Fb.

https://www.facebook.com/CommonRoomPH/
Alabang Town Center / Katipunan





Comments