#SheLuvsGardening: AANI Weekend Market

Years ago, I tried to plant marigold and some herbs which didn't become successful because, well, I was too busy with my toddler then and with my shifting schedules. Now, since we moved in to our new home, I have decided to re-live my love for gardening. On my previous posts, I mentioned about the atis tree planted by our caretaker some years ago, now we are enjoying its fruits and the nice shade in our kitchen window. My mom gave me bougainvillea and indica climber that are now crawling tall, almost touching our roof deck. Our ate Deb, planted some seeds from the kitchen which are now growing pretty well.

Last Sunday, after having breakfast with my father-in-law, we went to Aani Weekend Market to buy fresh lettuce for my "Monday Salad" (yes that's how I call my salad day, I have fresh leaves on Mondays). We frequent this place because:
 #1 products are fresh and organic
#2 we love the food (oh bibingka, puto bumbong, pancit malabon, bbq etc)
#3 parking is free
#4 simply because 4 na tumbling lang ito from home. :)
#5 Gardeners' heaven

                                

                                

                                


                                


.. and so I decided to buy another Basil plant yay!

                                       



I love basil, I can add it to just any of my dishes/ Hubby loves it in my very own version of Spaghetti, I want it in my seared fish/chicken and JP loves it in our salad.

                               


                                  




Drop by and shop! 

Xoxo

AANI Weekend Market
Arca South, Taguig City

Comments