#SheLuvsVanity: Start Early, Start Fresh

One of the things that I really love to do is taking some "me time". It can be a home serviced-massage, girls' spa night, salon day or just simply waking up a bit earlier and be vain. 

Today, I just made a simple beauty fix. I checked the fridge and found some more banana from last week's tagaytay over night. I decided to make a facial mask out of it.

Recipe:
1 small banana (seniorita)
2 tbsp. fresh milk
1 bowl of hot water

Procedure:
In a bowl, mash the banana until soft and (almost) fine. Add the fresh milk and mix together. Place the bowl of mixture over the bowl of hot water and let it warm for about 2mins.

Now, it's ready to apply unto your face. You can also apply it to your arms, legs etc. 



As per google, milk and banana can make your skin soft and smooth. Try it and let me know your experience. 

Enjoy!



Xoxo!

Comments