#SheLuvsToCook: Burger Steak


                     

 That feeling when you are sitting in front of your computer and wondering what to cook for lunch tomorrow and suddenly an office mate came in to eat her Jollibee Burger Steak... Tadaaah!!! I think I know what to cook tomorrow!
Great thing Hubby was just done with our grocery shopping and stock up his favorite cold cuts-- ground beef included! As hubby picked me up in the office, I told him about it and he couldn't wait till the next day's lunch. The next morning, I woke up hearing someone's busy in the kitchen. Lo and Behold! Hubby was on his apron and doing what I should be doing.. Grrr!!! Spoiler!!! I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the apron haha.., Hubby just took the back seat and happily became my assistant. lol

Well, enough with the story, let me share with you my Burger Steak Recipe.

Ingredients:
For the Burger Patties
  • 1/2 kg. ground beef
  • 1 medium sized onion (minced)
  • 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
  • 3 cloves garlic (minced)
  • 2 medium eggs (beaten)
  • 4 tbsp bread crumbs
  • 1 tsp salt
For the gravy

  • 1 pack Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 1 small can sliced button mushroom
  • 1tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1tsp ground pepper
  • 3 cloves garlic (minced)
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 2 cups water

Procedure:
For the Patties

1.) Mix all the burger patties ingredients in a large bowl. 
2.) Get 3 tablespoons from the mixture and form it into flat round shape.


For the gravy:

1.) In a sauce pan, melt the butter then saute the garlic until fragrant. Set aside the half of the sauted garlic for toppings.
2.) Add in the sliced mushroom and oyster sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
3.) Dissolve the Cream of Mushroom powder into 2 cups of water then add into the pan. Lower down the heat, continue stirring and simmer for 5 minutes or until creamy.
4.) Place the burgers into a serving plate then pour in the gravy with mushrooms.
5.) Serve with steamed rice.

Enjoy!

Till next posts!

Xoxo


Comments