Late Post: Cloud 9 Hotel and Resort in Antipolo City.

Hi everyone! Again, I didn't notice that it's already the 3rd month of 2015, time flies especially when you have a lot of errands to do. Thank God for the strength that He's giving us and for keeping our eyes focused on our goals.

Well, to give you a glimpse of our 1st quarter, let me share you some of our simple but fun activities.



January, we had some fun cold nights in Antipolo. Going up there was a breeze, it is only 20-minute-drive away via C5. Driving can be a challenge for lady driver like me (hello Manual Transmission). I almost gave up but hubby has always been so supportive (and patient) pushing me that I can. And he is right.

We went straight to the famous Cloud9 360 view deck.

I noticed these lovely paintings along the hallway.




This hanging bridge is really pretty. I love romantic places. 


We also had our dinner there. Great food for a breezy night.


Hubby surprised me with a serenade... 
Aww hubby knows "Thinking Out Loud"  by Ed Sheeran
... Ok I'm giving A+ for the effort. Ikaw na ang bagets. :)


 I've heard Aby was in Antipolo that time, too bad sana nakapag bonding ulit. :)


It was a fun night so we went again for a quick dinner and cashew nuts shopping. Antipolo definitely is a perfect alternative to Tagaytay if you want to spend some quick romantic and breezy night out with your kids and friends.

Xoxo

Comments