Little Christmas Tree

We finally put up our Christmas tree last week after Halloween. We still use our 3 years old Christmas tree which we bought from Divisoria in 2010, our theme was blue and silver for 3 consecutive years. My 7yo asked me if we can change our theme for this year. I bet he is already sick of the same colors yearly. So this year, me and hubby tried our best to make it our little Christmas tree a bit colorful for our son.

This is what our Christmas tree looked like 3 years ago. Color is only limited to Blue and Silver.

Boring for kids, but for me and hubby this is absolutely perfect!

... and this is our Christmas tree now:

Very girly yet colorful. Our son loves it so much. Christmas is for kids anyway. We love our Christmas tree more.
I bought few boxes of christmas balls in Pink, Green and Gold which is Php 70.00 per box. I also added ribbons and silver Star on top. This is not finish yet, I'm planning to add some candy ornaments but I was not able to find it in Divisoria. I'll try to check National Bookstore this weekend. 

Don't worry I'll update you. Merry Christmas!


Comments