Company Trip 2013 - Hong Kong/ Macau (27-29 May)

And yes, our generous company did it again! Last year I wrote a about our Thailand trip and now it's time to post about our HK-Macau invasion.

Even if we've been here last January with hubby and son (which I wrote here), I was still excited to go back and I can't get enough of HK-Macau. As much as I want to come back more often, or just once a year, still money will decide. When I knew about this I really couldn't hide my excitement.

This trip is of course shouldered by our company, free airfare via PAL, free stay and free USD 200 pocket money. Wew!

Upon arrival @ HKIA with my colleague Mocha
The Kimberley Hotel is located at Kimberley Rd TST. It is near the Miramar Mall and Coach store along Nathan Rd. Most of the hotels in HK are small but our Double room in Kimberley Hotel is quite normal. The y have complimentary fruits upon check in and 2 bottles of water refillable daily. The room has LCD TV, mini bar, mini ref and coffee maker. The toilettries are complete with fresh towels of course and a bathtub.

We stayed at The Kimberley Hotel @ Kimberley Rd.TST
 On our 1st day we decided to go to Macau around late afternoon til Midnight. I was their guide around HK and Macau and thought that I was so sure where to go and what to do. From the Hotel we walked all the way to the Ferry Terminal. We were walking for about 30mins- 1hr around Harbour City and Hong Kong City Mall but I couldn't find the terminal. Most of us were tired and I felt really sorry for forgetting the entrance to the ferry terminal. After the long walks we managed to find it but we were only 4 who pursued, the 2 were really tired and went back to the Hotel.

@ the Harbor City L-R Aiza, me, Cheng, Mocha and Ces

picture-picture on the ferry going to Macau with my "Syotie" Ces.

When we got to Macau we were so hungry so we looked for authentic Chinese restaurant. This is located just near the St. Paul ruins. We just love their ox tail noodle soup, fried siumai, vegie dumplings and spicy wanton. All of these for only HKD 150. Happy tummy means happy feet.., walk walk walk again..



What we loved about Macau is their food


We took Turbo Jet from HK to Macau City and Cotai Strip going back to HK.
Galaxy and Wynn Hotel.
I toured them around Macau and they were really entertained. Each hotels have their own "Pakulo". Money tree is one of my favorite shows in Macau, too bad that it was under maintenance when we went there. Good thing is that Galaxy has the (almost the) same show and it was really fun. Aiza, also played Craps and she won around HKD 200. We also went to Venetian Hotel and took some pictures.



On our 2nd day, we woke up early, took breakfast and went to Avenue of Stars, Central and Disneyland.


We also went to Charlie Brown Cafe., the place is really cozy and cute. I love the figurines and the cakes. Everything there has snoopy / charlie brown icons. I promise my son to go there when we visit HK again.

Charlie Brown Cafe is located at Cameron Rd. TST.

Some more camwhoring to wrap the night

And our Super fun shot., Ang tinde nito!

The 3rd day we only had breakfast and went straight to the airport. Our flight was at 1100 and it was too early. It might have been better if our flight is a bit late or in the evening to maximize our trip. But then again, it was all good considering everything is free plus pocket money.

Again, Big thanks to our generous bosses who made this event possible.

Cheers!




Comments