Exchange Gift

Sa office, we have decided to have an exchange gift worth 500. I was really interested kasi syempre minsan lang ito sa isang taon.

Anyways for my wish list it include, GC, bed sheet, lotion, globe load etc. As the day came soon, I had changed my mind twice ata. Hehehe hanggang sa naging final na talaga 1 St. Ives lotion yung Big Bottle tapos yung sukli Spam Lite na lang, so naging Grocery Items talaga ang wish list ko. Hehehe

I received what I wanted naman and it made me excited pa ha to think na alam ko na talaga ang laman. Thanks to my friend hannah for a sweet gift hehehe, ewan ko ba I find it sweet lang, cguro sa presentation and effort..

Anyway, I gave my baby Potchay a nice set of Scrap book as she wished.. Interesting pala ang scrap book I enjoyed the scrap book shopping. This hobby is kinda expensive lang pero fulfilling naman to others who likes it dba?

Comments